Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lady Luck..

My wife came home from wally world the other night with a bag for me. In it were three blasters of '08/09 OPC Update hockey marked down to $9.99 each. Sweet!

I'm still working on this set, and I found 21 new base cards/ short printed rookies towards my effort.
 I also got 24 retro insert cards, a few duplicates there....
 and 24 of the 'Metal' inserts.... I have no idea if any of those are doubles, I don't keep track.
 But here's where my wife's luck comes in. Why she can't do this with lottery tickets, I don't know.
A triple game used jersey card featuring Nikolai Khabibulin, Nikolai Zherdev, and Nik Antropov. These are found one in every 20 boxes.
 And last but certainly not least, an auto of Detroit prospect Mattias Ritola. Autos are found every 90 boxes. These are not easy to find.
 These cards are all for trade (except Crosby)... if anyone can help with this set, please check out my wantlist link on the right hand sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment