Friday, February 24, 2012

Another one down, waaay more to go.

A wee while ago I wrote a post about getting back to my player collections that I had been ignoring far too long. One of the cards I featured was this Emerald parallel of Lyle Odelein from the 1997-98 Pacific set.
 The post wasn't even dry yet when another blogger piped up about having the Ruby parallel version of this card, and that he'd send it right out to me.
 If only I could remember who that blogger was......... if only I had a hint of some kind....
Thanks for the new Odelein Fuji!!!! That's one more parallel off of my list. Of course, I still don't have this base card.... but one thing at a time, right?

1 comment:

  1. that card looks a lot better in your collection than mine. wish i had the base card to send too, but those were donated or sold years ago when i dumped my collection. best of luck on finding the other odeleins!

    ReplyDelete