Thursday, May 16, 2013

What I took home from the National

well..... nothing. That's because I didn't go. I'm not one of the cool kids that gets to travel across the country for a card show.

However, I do know several people who did go. One of them, not to mention names (but he might be a certain Trevor Linden collector with blogger name of bamlinden) said he wouldn't mind doing me a favour........ and he hooked me up with a great piece for my collection.


a beauty of an 8x10 of former Habs 'tender, Andre Racicot. In their Stanley Cup winning year, Andre had a record of 17 wins, 5 losses and a tie while backing up Patrick Roy.
Andre was signing autographs at the show on Saturday.

A great photo with a cool inscription. Funny story about the inscription.... but it's one of those, you had to be there kinda things.

This autographed 8x10 brings me to 10 different current and former goalies who have worn the bleu, blanc, et rouge.

Only 67 more to go.

Some of those dead guys from the 1920's are going to be tough.

Thanks Brett!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome. I was happy to help out.

    67 eh? Looking forward to seeing the finished collection.

    ReplyDelete