Friday, January 11, 2013

Fantasy Hockey Anyone?

It's the unofficial official blogger fantasy hockey league. We're going into our 4th year. 3rd year? 4th?
I dunno. And it doesn't matter.

So far we have 10 teams, but it looks like 3-4 teams from last year are out. So if you want in, now's your chance.

Just think, one email and you can be part of the cool kids club.



Past members have gone on to great things... here's one with his trophy. Because he kept it and won't give it back, this year's winner will receive a picture of a trophy emailed to them!


little known fact, the infamous Kessel trade was actually supposed to be a swap done here in the league, but he got his laptops mixed up ..... the rest is NHL history.

Which leads me to tip #7,


never drink and trade in fantasy hockey. Seriously.


So who's in? Leave a comment with a way for me to get a hold of you. (ie: email)
The draft is Sunday, late afternoon so you can watch football and do this at the same time.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in (card.boarded@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be in. But I gotta be somewhere in the early evening. What time is the draft. blargh_bah at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hit me up for a challenge. I've had strong teams in other leagues so here is my email: kosimitz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for signing up, the league is full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! I wish I had that much hair!

    ReplyDelete