Friday, January 6, 2012

Hot dogging at it's best

Rewind a bit... Canuck gets a new operating system for his computer.... fast forward to today... his computert is faster than ever, things are wonderful, except that new operating system ate everything off of his hard drive, including all scanner software and does not seem to want to talk nicely with any of it's friends. No printer, no scanner, no nothing. I'm amazed the speakers are working.
So there's been no posts at all for awhile, so in the meantime, I give you this.... Lars Eller going off against Winnipeg and scoring 4 goals in a game. His fourth, seen here...



I'll be back soon...... maybe...... I hope....

is there a techie in the house?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not techie... but I recognize an awesome goal when I see one. Damn... that was nice.

    I hope you're able to resolve all of your computer issues.

    ReplyDelete