Saturday, January 14, 2012

Closer......closer......

The first card show of the new year took place today. I just happened to pop by. In the time I was there, I caught up with a few people I hadn't seen since before the holidays, spent $29, and brought home some cards.
The kicker is, the cards I took home for myself, cost $5. The rest was spent on cards for other people. I guess I went a little overboard looking for other people's wantlists instead of my own.
Ah well. Why can't Xmas be year round, right?

On the hockey front, I found these.... from the 2011-12 Parkhurst Champions set I'm slowly building.

First up, a colour Rendition card of goalie Rogie Vachon. Cost .50 cents

 and a black + white Rendition of Phil Esposito. Cost $1.00
I was very happy to add these two as it now leaves me with only 13 more cards to get to complete the master set. Three wire photos, one colour rendition, four black + white renditions, and five minis.
If you have any to trade or donate, my need list can be found here... LINK

1 comment: