Friday, July 14, 2017

If you give a Pig a Parkie.....

Parkie..... Pancake.... all the same to me. I can't get enough of either. Although pancakes are easier to find.....
Alas, today, we have more Parkies.


Bob Turner - Six seasons in Montreal, five All Star appearances,  five Stanley Cups.


Tom Johnson - One Norris Trophy, Eight All Star games, Six Stanley Cups.



Boom Boom. - Eleven time All Star.  Calder Trophy winner. Two time Art Ross scoring champion. Hart trophy winner. MVP. Six Stanley Cups.


Doug Harvey - 50% of people believe Harvey to be the best defenseman to ever play. 50% think it's that guy in Boston. Tough to compare.
Thirteen time All Star. Seven Norris trophies. Six Stanley Cups.


Phil Goyette - Four time All Star. Lady Byng trophy winner. Five Stanley Cup championships.



Once again, the backs for posterity.






Only one more of these Parkie posts to go.............. for now.



2 comments:

  1. These cards are so flippin' gorgeous! If I wasn't already eyeing a bunch of vintage baseball... I'd go out and grab a Geoffrion or Harvey for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the back logos. Very unique. Man, I love Parkies, even though I have so very few.

    ReplyDelete