Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Last card show booty. Yes, I said booty.

The last monthly card show of the season was last weekend. And for good reason. Nice weather and a general malaise over what's out there to buy resulted in  not many sellers attending, and even fewer customers.

However it was a good chance to wish everyone a "Have a good summer" and pick up some last minute deals.

I had hoped to leave there not spending any cash at all... but a few cards forced their way home with me.

There were some outstanding deals in the $2 and $1 boxes. I could've bought all of the boxes... but restrained myself into just thirteen hockey cards. (and three baseball)

Here we go. A lot of scans, not a lot of chatter.

2013-14 SP Game Used dual $1


2013-14 SP Game Used Rookie Gallagher jersey $2


2013-14 SP Game Used Nathan Beaulieu Rookie jersey $1


2013-14 Totally Certified Nathan Beaulieu Rookie jersey $1


2013-14 Totally Certified Max Pacioretty Clear Cloth /100  $2  (the space around Max's head is clear acetate.)

2013-14 Totally Certified Brendan Gallagher rookie card. $2


2013-14 Titanium some sort of metallic parallel  /76  PK Subban  $2

2013-14 UD Oilers Devan Dubnyk auto  $1 (since he's minding the cage in Hamilton, I had to)


2013 ITG BTP Damien Rhodes auto.  $1 (my first Rhodes auto..... I think....)


2012-13 ITG Forever Rivals Jim Dorey auto   $1  (slowly building this set... s.l.o.w.l.y.)


2012-13 ITG Forever Rivals Lanny McDonald jersey SP  /20  $1  (see above)


2013-14 Select Gold parallel /10 Guy Carbonneau   $2


2013-14 Select Gold parallel /10 Thomas Vanek  $2

oddly enough, both of those are numbered 10/10...

There you have it... quick and easy.  All for $20. Or I could've bought a blaster for between $25 - $30.

Nope.

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap times a bunch!!!!

    Those are some fantastic pickups.

    Now I know it's a pc card.....but what would it take to pry that Subban /76 from you? Guess what number I still need for my set?

    :)

    I'll be sure to bug you relentlessly next week.

    Malaise.......great word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!!!!

    Hey.......I do not want to put you in any sort of pickle.

    I do not like to ask people to move a pc item - PERIOD.

    But I just had to have some fun with ya'.

    ReplyDelete